Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year Happy New You

Well, my  plan for starting on my journey to good health is delayed a few days,my original plan was to start on the 1st, but a few days away with just the husband was a much needed break! Left for Ocean Shores on Saturday the 1st and came back today! The sun was out and shining all 3 days,which in all my years I am not sure I have ever seen blues skies at Ocean Shores for a whole day let alone 3 whole days!! Needless to say I ate and drank way too much, now my body is aching for some "Clean Food" and some muscle burn!

Tomorrow will be day #1 on getting serious about getting fit in 2011! I will make sure to weigh myself and start the journey!!!

Here is to a happy you in 2011!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck on the start of your journey. I'm looking forward to joining you in a healthier new year!

    ReplyDelete